Thursday, December 24, 2009

Master Of Defence Is It To Much To Expect Ones Butler To Take A Bullet For His Master In The Course Of His Duties

Is it to much to expect ones butler to take a bullet for his master in the course of his duties - master of defence

Jenkins Butler my 98 years in a row to cover for an assassination attempt on my life today. I guess it was my destiny Baron Bigwig Smythe III, who opened fire on me!

Jenkins heard the first shot and went behind the bush cover, thanks to my fast thinking Jenkins grabbed the collar and use them as human shields in order to shoot the security of the building that was back but luckily for him, from the steel plate in his head struck. By God, I wish that fatal bullet at the end of a beating I can say. What are the world if the administrator of a man is not a shot in defense of his superiors?

No comments:

Post a Comment