Monday, December 7, 2009

Before And After Brazilian Laser Does Anyone Regret Getting Full Brazilian Laser Hair Removal?

Does anyone regret getting full brazilian laser hair removal? - before and after brazilian laser

I just changed my first treatment for the Brazilian side, where each laser hair removal "down" in all the wrinkles, cracks and crevices, has done it. It takes 4 treatments, so we still have time to stop the process, as I 3 treatments left before I'm almost there. Does anyone happen to be exposed to losing your hair?

Man: What do you prefer? Hair, without hair, or something in between, or do not care at all? (Just wondering)

2 comments:

erin7 said...

I have not had to do, but I know several people who have. You have to love everyone. My Laser instructor had done it, and said her husband was surprised, but she loves him (rare for me to know, because her husband was aware of my previous work, ...). If you think you might lose some hair, you can only use the anus and lips and want to treat restoration of peace.

Eric B said...

Without hair or trimmed. While the forests are not there.

Post a Comment