Monday, February 22, 2010

Generic P90x Recovery P90X Recovery Formula: Is It Worth It? Need An Answer From Someone Thats Completed P90X?

P90X Recovery Formula: Is it worth it? Need an answer from someone thats completed P90X? - generic p90x recovery

I started P90X on 3 / 17 and a half weeks and I'm beginning to see the list of results, so far mainly on paper w / reps and weight in the mirror, but I'm pumped and going strong and 100% l intention to complete P90X !

I am thinking of getting the formula for the recovery, but I need to know a few things first. Now, take vitamin IA 1-A-Day Men's Health "and 5 grams of creatine part CNG, CNG and whey protein, but I've used with P90X

1). Is it an advantage? Did I really see the difference, taking or will be well, my vitamins, creatine and V8 beverages not to my training

2). Is it worth it? If I get a formula for recovery is better, with the official drink P90X sale of a generic or cheaper to make mAnd how well?

3). Can I locally (or) its generic equivalent? I prefer to go somewhere this weekend and choose the command line, and they are not in the middle I'm done with P90X.

Please answer all go, if you're responding to, thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment